There are a number of diseases that have increased in volume; ailments that are now much more common it seems or would appear that many people have come to accept them as a normal part of living these days. In this time more recently, this nation has seen a super increase in the amount of … More The Holistic Position on Type 2 Diabetes.
The sources of the stress that we experience in our lives are sometimes not always obvious, but the effects in how it plays out in our life are often times very obvious. Stress can affect the body on so many different levels ranging from improper digestion, to poor assimilation of nutrients as well as even … More Best Foods and Holistic Pathways to Combating Stress.
Please join Daud (David) K. Scott, owner and creator of Natures First Path: Holistic Nutrition for a timely and urgent discussion about the state of our internal energy, Holistic Nutrition and how to make true health care start in our own homes. For more information please see below:
While the present statistics of Cancer continue at a rate of 1 out of 4, there are still some success stories of those who are beating the odds and embracing a healthier lifestyle after a diagnosis and also post-remission also. After a diagnosis and of successfully living through Cancer, there are several things that have … More The After Cancer Lifestyle and Diet.
786. In the year of 1980 there were no known documented cases of any children ages 13 and below of having any cases of Type 2 Diabetes in the United States. In the year of 2010, there were over 57,000 plus documented cases of children ages 13 and below having Type 2 Diabetes (social illness) … More The 5 Doctors.
The WordPress.com stats helper monkeys prepared a 2014 annual report for this site. Here’s an excerpt: A New York City subway train holds 1,200 people. This blog was viewed about 5,500 times in 2014. If it were a NYC subway train, it would take about 5 trips to carry that many people. Click here … More Natures First Path 2014 in Review.
786. One of my favorite bands from the 1990’s was a band called Snapcase. In 1993, they released a song entitled Incarnation on the critically acclaimed “Looking Glass Self” album, and one of the lyrics…went… “It’s time to live again!” These 5 simple words crossed my mind the other day while at the same time … More Turning a Health Resolution into a Life Revolution.
786. In keeping in line with the Mind-Body topics that will be discussed here from time to time, it is important to spend a segment on talking about some of the inter and intra personal challenges that many of us face on the path to healthy eating, new understandings of ourselves and how to proceed … More The Vital Life Force Part 2: Confronting the False Self.
786. The term “Let Food be Thy Medicine and Medicine be Thy Food” could not hit any harder, especially when it comes to the present discussion related to Cancer and our present state of nutrition and health. I do understand that venturing into this discussion may be touchy due to the fact that we have … More Vitamin B-17: The Greatest Cover Up in the History of Cancer.
786. As this time of year is approaching, many around the world are preparing for the month of Ramadan in order to fast for 30 days from sunrise to sunset as path of spiritual renewal and a complete cleansing of all of the bodily functions. But while this installment is not necessarily about the fast … More The Hygienic Fast: Healing for a Lifetime.