786. Do you remember the days of Saturday Morning cartoons and pulling up with your favorite snack to watch your favorite Superhero go into action mode again? The writer most certainly does and can only wonder what happens to the human perception of strength and power as one grows old over the years. Well now … More Becoming Superhuman through Nutrition and Mindfulness.
786. As this time of year is approaching, many around the world are preparing for the month of Ramadan in order to fast for 30 days from sunrise to sunset as path of spiritual renewal and a complete cleansing of all of the bodily functions. But while this installment is not necessarily about the fast … More The Hygienic Fast: Healing for a Lifetime.
786. Once in a while there is a book that comes out that challenges the status quo and makes the truth an overall focal point for every page that you read; “Whole: Rethinking the Science of Nutrition” is just one of those books that does this at every turn. This is Dr. T. Colin Campbell’s … More Getting ‘Whole’: Rethinking the Science of Nutrition’s Crititque on Modern Health.
786. As the Month of Ramadan is soon approaching for many all over the world, many may be wondering if there is anything that can be done to stay hydrated and with less fatigue on the body, and the answer of course is: yes there is! Practically speaking there are only two times that one … More Juicing for Hydration and Endurance during Ramadan.
786. What it all comes down to is that we really have to start seeing spices and food in a whole new light; and Turmeric is a great place to start seeing this change. Consuming turmeric root and or powder on a regular basis may be one of the best ways to steer clear of … More Turmeric: An Easy Way to Pass up the Asprin.