786. The term “Let Food be Thy Medicine and Medicine be Thy Food” could not hit any harder, especially when it comes to the present discussion related to Cancer and our present state of nutrition and health. I do understand that venturing into this discussion may be touchy due to the fact that we have … More Vitamin B-17: The Greatest Cover Up in the History of Cancer.
Often times when the benefit of a food works so well with correcting one imbalance, it will also have another latent benefit that perhaps…you were not even expecting at all; and in this case it happens a lot with the case regarding Juicing. Many times I get asked the question…“How can I get more energy? … More Clearing the Fog: Juicing for Clarity and Focus.
If you have ever come across a bad brains record or know of the well known book: “Think and Grow Rich” by Napoleon Hill then this concept isn’t totally foreign to you. Having knowledge of this topic while overall is good but actually knowing how it affects the overall health and nutrition of your body … More Positive Mental Attitude and Complete Body Nutrition.
786. Once in a while there is a book that comes out that challenges the status quo and makes the truth an overall focal point for every page that you read; “Whole: Rethinking the Science of Nutrition” is just one of those books that does this at every turn. This is Dr. T. Colin Campbell’s … More Getting ‘Whole’: Rethinking the Science of Nutrition’s Crititque on Modern Health.
786. There may be some who may wonder what running has to do with the concept of food- health but nutrition is not just what you eat and put into your body but also how you think, what you perceive and what you do with your body. Since the beginnings of human history, physical activity … More The Mystical Side of Running Often.
There are some people who deal with having chronic allergies and sinus pains all if not most days throughout the year and with that many people have to spend millions and millions of dollars on sinus medications and or allergy medicine along with that. In some cases if prescribed by your doctor, this may need … More Using Green Juices to Combat Allergies.
Earlier in the month we talked about the healing properties of Turmeric and all of its benefits; now let us move to the head of the line and discuss the ‘King of All Herbs’, the Aloe Plant. Some months ago, Dr. Scott N.D. came across a client who was dealing with chronic joint inflammation and … More Aloe Vera Gel: The Mystic King of Healing Herbs.
Many times people wonder what the actual application of the Unani-Tibb nutritional system and what the application of Ayurveda is and often it ends up being over a 2 hour conversation many times. In essence what it all boils down to that the Unani-Tibb and Ayurvedic systems sees the human being as a part of … More “Air Above Me. Earth Below Me. Fire Inside Me.”
786. Ingredients: Salt Cumin Powder Red Chili Pepper Chili Paste Turmeric Coconut Oil Orange juice from one fresh Orange. Onions Green Pepper One Block Extra Firm Tofu Directions: Sauce: Cut the orange in half and squeeze all juice out and place in glass bowl. Then combine the salt, cumin powder, red chili pepper, chili paste, … More Spicy Tofu Vindaloo!
786. …Some great books to get started with that represents the overall theme of Natures First Path. The book that you see here pictured above is a great comprehensive look on traditional food and natural healing. Very important and contains important formularies that only advocate the use of natural and whole foods. Vegetarian Times called … More Recommended Readings.