Since the age of birth, many of us were told that we need calcium to grow strong bones and keep up a good solid frame. Yes, for the most part this is true, however many of us were told or lead to believe that we can only get quality sources of calcium from animal sources-namely … More A Double Healing Impact of Calcium Orotate.
Our minds need to be challenged, stretched and kept in good shape in the same manner that we exercise to keep our physical bodies in shape and healthy. While there are brain strengthening techniques that exist and have been shown to be helpful in the area of memory decline, the right foods and herbs are … More The Best Foods & Holistic Defenses Against Dementia.
0786. While recently having dinner at a gathering, one of those who attended asked me either insultingly or either as side sly joke…“So…when are you going to start eating real food?” While at times these statements make for ice breakers or a chance to share ideas it seems that there seems that there is underlying … More Why More Men Should Care about Natural Health and Healing.
786. Indigenous cultures and societies have a long well documented history of natural healing and deep insight into foods and taproots that heal both the body and the digestive track; and the ancient peoples of Peru are no exception. The Holistic Nutrition of Peru includes the standard foods that you and I may be aware … More The Mighty Maca Root: Peruvian Healing for Anemia.
786. Over the course of one’s lifetime many different vital and necessary organs can take a pounding and can be subject to damage for many different ranges of reasons. And many times through the advancement towards older age, these things just happen as the natural progression of life; it can happen. But even though these … More Getting to know Uva Ursi for Urinary Healing.
786. Often times in the quest for trying to keep up with the latest juicing trend or latest discovery as to what the new Superfood catch phrase is for the week, it is very easy to forget the simple ways that you can keep your body and your mind healthy on a consistent basis. … More Apples to Apples: Back to Good Nutrition Basics.
786. So now it’s inevitable; we have just entered into the Juicing Discussion. With the popularity of the film “Fat, Sick and Nearly Dead” many people’s minds were open to the fact that you can actually get off medications and reverse Type II diabetes using Plant-Based foods; and that’s a good thing. Also with the … More The Nutribullet. The Breville: Two Different Machines. One Maximum Outcome.
786. What it all comes down to is that we really have to start seeing spices and food in a whole new light; and Turmeric is a great place to start seeing this change. Consuming turmeric root and or powder on a regular basis may be one of the best ways to steer clear of … More Turmeric: An Easy Way to Pass up the Asprin.