786. In our effort to highlight and bring you the most relevant information related to your health and overall wellness, we couldn’t pass up the chance to discuss the nutrient rich and Sacred Goji Berry. Master Chinese Herbalist Li Ching Yuen (who was known to have had a very long and extensive life) made the … More The Miracle of the Goji Berry.
786. In the previous entry we talked about the effects of your thoughts; whether they are positive or negative and how this effects and plays on your overall nutrition. With that said there is an often very, VERY much overlooked aspect of your Nutrition and that is something we do (or should be doing daily) … More No Substitute for Sleep: Sleep Debt and Your Nutrition.
786. There may be some who may wonder what running has to do with the concept of food- health but nutrition is not just what you eat and put into your body but also how you think, what you perceive and what you do with your body. Since the beginnings of human history, physical activity … More The Mystical Side of Running Often.
786. If you are reading this article here, chances are you were or are still very much a Foodie like the staff here at Nature’s First Path. Yes, you can still be a Foodie and care about your health, plant-based nutrition and over all well being; it’s ok, we give you permission. And with being … More Sumac: A Middle Eastern Spice with Loads of Nutrients and Benefits.
Many times people wonder what the actual application of the Unani-Tibb nutritional system and what the application of Ayurveda is and often it ends up being over a 2 hour conversation many times. In essence what it all boils down to that the Unani-Tibb and Ayurvedic systems sees the human being as a part of … More “Air Above Me. Earth Below Me. Fire Inside Me.”
786. …Some great books to get started with that represents the overall theme of Natures First Path. The book that you see here pictured above is a great comprehensive look on traditional food and natural healing. Very important and contains important formularies that only advocate the use of natural and whole foods. Vegetarian Times called … More Recommended Readings.
786. The staff here at Natures First Path is culturally diverse and has faced our share of stereotypes and judgments about eating vegetarian and vegan foods only. Many of these stereotypes like most; are based in ignorance and lack of understanding of what vegetarians and vegans eat. All one would have to do is … More Plant Based. Filling. Soulfood.
786. So now it’s inevitable; we have just entered into the Juicing Discussion. With the popularity of the film “Fat, Sick and Nearly Dead” many people’s minds were open to the fact that you can actually get off medications and reverse Type II diabetes using Plant-Based foods; and that’s a good thing. Also with the … More The Nutribullet. The Breville: Two Different Machines. One Maximum Outcome.
786. What it all comes down to is that we really have to start seeing spices and food in a whole new light; and Turmeric is a great place to start seeing this change. Consuming turmeric root and or powder on a regular basis may be one of the best ways to steer clear of … More Turmeric: An Easy Way to Pass up the Asprin.