0786. If you’ve had spaghetti, pizza, Italian dressings or any other foods from the Mediterranean or Indian regions this year then chances are you have had garlic in some form or another. Besides being a flavorful spice and optional spread for your favorite breads, garlic is a potent healing food herb that has been used … More How to use Garlic as an Anti-Bacterial and Anti-Fungal Medicine.
0786. Within one month people from all over the world will be gathering to flock into the city of Mecca, Saudi Arabia to complete the(ir) 5th pillar of Islam. While the sole purpose of the Hajj is first and foremost to be done simply for the pleasure and act of pleasing Allah (s.w.t), this is … More Proper Nutrition in Preparation and While on Hajj.
786. The term “Let Food be Thy Medicine and Medicine be Thy Food” could not hit any harder, especially when it comes to the present discussion related to Cancer and our present state of nutrition and health. I do understand that venturing into this discussion may be touchy due to the fact that we have … More Vitamin B-17: The Greatest Cover Up in the History of Cancer.
786. Often times when the benefit of a food works so well with correcting one imbalance, it will also have another latent benefit that perhaps…you were not even expecting at all; and in this case it happens a lot with the case regarding Juicing. Many times I get asked the question…“How can I get more … More Clearing the Fog: Juicing for Clarity and Focus.
786. As this time of year is approaching, many around the world are preparing for the month of Ramadan in order to fast for 30 days from sunrise to sunset as path of spiritual renewal and a complete cleansing of all of the bodily functions. But while this installment is not necessarily about the fast … More The Hygienic Fast: Healing for a Lifetime.
786. Often times in the quest for trying to keep up with the latest juicing trend or latest discovery as to what the new Superfood catch phrase is for the week, it is very easy to forget the simple ways that you can keep your body and your mind healthy on a consistent basis. … More Apples to Apples: Back to Good Nutrition Basics.
786. One of the main questions that we are often asked to us as Holistic Nutritionist and practitioners is “What makes Holistic Nutrition different from just practicing good nutrition? Why not just be a standard nutritionist and or dietician?” Valid questions indeed, which prompts a discussion to show what sets the Holistic Nutrition and Healing … More Vital Life Force: The Energy Also Present in Our Foods.
786. In an effort continuously dispel some of the myths that are out there concerning the overall health of those who adhere to a plant-based regimen, the Natures First Path team wanted to take the time to address this issue concerning Calcium in the plant-based diet. Recently the writer just so happened to be scanning … More The Calcium Controversy.
Many times people wonder what the actual application of the Unani-Tibb nutritional system and what the application of Ayurveda is and often it ends up being over a 2 hour conversation many times. In essence what it all boils down to that the Unani-Tibb and Ayurvedic systems sees the human being as a part of … More “Air Above Me. Earth Below Me. Fire Inside Me.”
786. So now it’s inevitable; we have just entered into the Juicing Discussion. With the popularity of the film “Fat, Sick and Nearly Dead” many people’s minds were open to the fact that you can actually get off medications and reverse Type II diabetes using Plant-Based foods; and that’s a good thing. Also with the … More The Nutribullet. The Breville: Two Different Machines. One Maximum Outcome.