In this video you will learn about amazing health benefits of Green Tea, Turmeric and how to use them together as a super tonic for both your mind and your body. To your health and vitality… Dr. David (Daud) K. Scott-N.D.; CHNP.
786. Good nutrition comes with many types of benefits and the same can apply when it comes to Oral Care. If you have never heard of Oil Pulling, then reading this is of the utmost importance if you are looking for a natural way to preserve your teeth naturally. This topic is also very important … More How Oil Pulling Can Save Your Teeth: Naturally and Holistically.
Often times when the benefit of a food works so well with correcting one imbalance, it will also have another latent benefit that perhaps…you were not even expecting at all; and in this case it happens a lot with the case regarding Juicing. Many times I get asked the question…“How can I get more energy? … More Clearing the Fog: Juicing for Clarity and Focus.
As this time of year is approaching, many around the world are preparing for the month of Ramadan in order to fast for 30 days from sunrise to sunset as path of spiritual renewal and a complete cleansing of all of the bodily functions. But while this installment is not necessarily about the fast of … More The Hygienic Fast: Healing for a Lifetime.
786. Often times in the quest for trying to keep up with the latest juicing trend or latest discovery as to what the new Superfood catch phrase is for the week, it is very easy to forget the simple ways that you can keep your body and your mind healthy on a consistent basis. … More Apples to Apples: Back to Good Nutrition Basics.
786. There may be some who may wonder what running has to do with the concept of food- health but nutrition is not just what you eat and put into your body but also how you think, what you perceive and what you do with your body. Since the beginnings of human history, physical activity … More The Mystical Side of Running Often.
786. If you are reading this chances are you have a Facebook account also; don’t be a stranger, stop by and ‘like’ our page! Feel free to comment, post and share all relevant material. Find us on facebook here: https://www.facebook.com/naturesfirstpath Thanks!
Earlier in the month we talked about the healing properties of Turmeric and all of its benefits; now let us move to the head of the line and discuss the ‘King of All Herbs’, the Aloe Plant. Some months ago, Dr. Scott N.D. came across a client who was dealing with chronic joint inflammation and … More Aloe Vera Gel: The Mystic King of Healing Herbs.
Many times people wonder what the actual application of the Unani-Tibb nutritional system and what the application of Ayurveda is and often it ends up being over a 2 hour conversation many times. In essence what it all boils down to that the Unani-Tibb and Ayurvedic systems sees the human being as a part of … More “Air Above Me. Earth Below Me. Fire Inside Me.”
786. Ingredients: Salt Cumin Powder Red Chili Pepper Chili Paste Turmeric Coconut Oil Orange juice from one fresh Orange. Onions Green Pepper One Block Extra Firm Tofu Directions: Sauce: Cut the orange in half and squeeze all juice out and place in glass bowl. Then combine the salt, cumin powder, red chili pepper, chili paste, … More Spicy Tofu Vindaloo!