Here a Natures First Path, several techniques are employed to help you get back to feeling your finest. While I primarily work through Nutrition to heal; and it is the main bulk of how the services are done. I also use different disciplines to help the client as well, many of which you have been … More Unani Medicine: Traditional Healing. Modern Uses.
786. As we close out the last and final installment of The Vital Life Force series, it is important to try and summarize what the overall importance and relevance of pursuing Holistic and Natural health in the first place and what the overall benefit is for. What it is boils down to is that … More The Vital Life Force Part 3: The Complete Human Being.
786. Often times when the benefit of a food works so well with correcting one imbalance, it will also have another latent benefit that perhaps…you were not even expecting at all; and in this case it happens a lot with the case regarding Juicing. Many times I get asked the question…“How can I get more … More Clearing the Fog: Juicing for Clarity and Focus.
786. Do you remember the days of Saturday Morning cartoons and pulling up with your favorite snack to watch your favorite Superhero go into action mode again? The writer most certainly does and can only wonder what happens to the human perception of strength and power as one grows old over the years. Well now … More Becoming Superhuman through Nutrition and Mindfulness.
786. As this time of year is approaching, many around the world are preparing for the month of Ramadan in order to fast for 30 days from sunrise to sunset as path of spiritual renewal and a complete cleansing of all of the bodily functions. But while this installment is not necessarily about the fast … More The Hygienic Fast: Healing for a Lifetime.
786. Often times in the quest for trying to keep up with the latest juicing trend or latest discovery as to what the new Superfood catch phrase is for the week, it is very easy to forget the simple ways that you can keep your body and your mind healthy on a consistent basis. … More Apples to Apples: Back to Good Nutrition Basics.
786. One of the main questions that we are often asked to us as Holistic Nutritionist and practitioners is “What makes Holistic Nutrition different from just practicing good nutrition? Why not just be a standard nutritionist and or dietician?” Valid questions indeed, which prompts a discussion to show what sets the Holistic Nutrition and Healing … More Vital Life Force: The Energy Also Present in Our Foods.
786. In an effort continuously dispel some of the myths that are out there concerning the overall health of those who adhere to a plant-based regimen, the Natures First Path team wanted to take the time to address this issue concerning Calcium in the plant-based diet. Recently the writer just so happened to be scanning … More The Calcium Controversy.
Many times people wonder what the actual application of the Unani-Tibb nutritional system and what the application of Ayurveda is and often it ends up being over a 2 hour conversation many times. In essence what it all boils down to that the Unani-Tibb and Ayurvedic systems sees the human being as a part of … More “Air Above Me. Earth Below Me. Fire Inside Me.”