786. Indigenous cultures and societies have a long well documented history of natural healing and deep insight into foods and taproots that heal both the body and the digestive track; and the ancient peoples of Peru are no exception. The Holistic Nutrition of Peru includes the standard foods that you and I may be aware … More The Mighty Maca Root: Peruvian Healing for Anemia.
786. Yes your heard right. And the fact of the matter is all fruits and vegetables are “Super” in their own right when you prepare and serve them properly; in their most healthiest state. When you prepare and serve them properly, you get them at their most nutritious and vital forms…and as surprised as you … More The Potato? A Superfood? Say What?
786. Over the course of one’s lifetime many different vital and necessary organs can take a pounding and can be subject to damage for many different ranges of reasons. And many times through the advancement towards older age, these things just happen as the natural progression of life; it can happen. But even though these … More Getting to know Uva Ursi for Urinary Healing.
786. Often times in the quest for trying to keep up with the latest juicing trend or latest discovery as to what the new Superfood catch phrase is for the week, it is very easy to forget the simple ways that you can keep your body and your mind healthy on a consistent basis. … More Apples to Apples: Back to Good Nutrition Basics.
786. Of course there is nothing like cooking your own meal in the comfort of your home; keeping an eye on the ingredients and sharing it with the people that you love most. But sometimes you just want to be treated to good meal and just because you adhere to a plant based regimen, you … More Top 5 Restaurants for Plant Based Eating in Los Angeles.
786. More and more and especially in our fast paced society now, it is not uncommon to hear and or know of people that we know and love who are suffering from depression. While many see Therapist, Psychologist and then ultimately the Psychiatrist; often time the end result is in the fact that prescriptions upon … More Saffron: Natural Options for Treating Depression.
786. That saying that we are used to hearing…”An apple a day keeps the doctor away” is true in so many ways, and for many reasons that Nutritionist and Scientist are just starting to figure out. What many in the scientific community dismissed as simple “Mother Wit” are just now coming to terms with these … More Phytochemcials: Evolutions in the Plant Kingdom.
786. In an effort continuously dispel some of the myths that are out there concerning the overall health of those who adhere to a plant-based regimen, the Natures First Path team wanted to take the time to address this issue concerning Calcium in the plant-based diet. Recently the writer just so happened to be scanning … More The Calcium Controversy.
786. Ingredients: Salt Cumin Powder Red Chili Pepper Chili Paste Turmeric Coconut Oil Orange juice from one fresh Orange. Onions Green Pepper One Block Extra Firm Tofu Directions: Sauce: Cut the orange in half and squeeze all juice out and place in glass bowl. Then combine the salt, cumin powder, red chili pepper, chili paste, … More Spicy Tofu Vindaloo!
786. The staff here at Natures First Path is culturally diverse and has faced our share of stereotypes and judgments about eating vegetarian and vegan foods only. Many of these stereotypes like most; are based in ignorance and lack of understanding of what vegetarians and vegans eat. All one would have to do is … More Plant Based. Filling. Soulfood.