0786. The issue of having a child in a safe and healthy manner is a serious one, even with all the advancements in modern medicine. With that said, and with the long list of baby formulas and supplements that exist on the market today, a significant portion of women still want to feed their child … More Study: Moringa More Than Doubles Breastmilk Supply.
In this video you will learn about amazing health benefits of Green Tea, Turmeric and how to use them together as a super tonic for both your mind and your body. To your health and vitality… Daud K. Scott-CHNP;CPT
786. It is has been said that there is really nothing new under the sun, so although we may be starting a so called “New Year”, in reality it is just a continuum of our daily lives in this moment in time and another chance to make progress. Many people have expressed they want to … More Holistic Nutrition from Head to Toe: Healing the Kingdom of Heaven, The Vital Life Force and Earth Realms.
786. Indigenous cultures and societies have a long well documented history of natural healing and deep insight into foods and taproots that heal both the body and the digestive track; and the ancient peoples of Peru are no exception. The Holistic Nutrition of Peru includes the standard foods that you and I may be aware … More The Mighty Maca Root: Peruvian Healing for Anemia.
786. Yes your heard right. And the fact of the matter is all fruits and vegetables are “Super” in their own right when you prepare and serve them properly; in their most healthiest state. When you prepare and serve them properly, you get them at their most nutritious and vital forms…and as surprised as you … More The Potato? A Superfood? Say What?
786. Over the course of one’s lifetime many different vital and necessary organs can take a pounding and can be subject to damage for many different ranges of reasons. And many times through the advancement towards older age, these things just happen as the natural progression of life; it can happen. But even though these … More Getting to know Uva Ursi for Urinary Healing.
786. Often times in the quest for trying to keep up with the latest juicing trend or latest discovery as to what the new Superfood catch phrase is for the week, it is very easy to forget the simple ways that you can keep your body and your mind healthy on a consistent basis. … More Apples to Apples: Back to Good Nutrition Basics.
786. Of course there is nothing like cooking your own meal in the comfort of your home; keeping an eye on the ingredients and sharing it with the people that you love most. But sometimes you just want to be treated to good meal and just because you adhere to a plant based regimen, you … More Top 5 Restaurants for Plant Based Eating in Los Angeles.
786. More and more and especially in our fast paced society now, it is not uncommon to hear and or know of people that we know and love who are suffering from depression. While many see Therapist, Psychologist and then ultimately the Psychiatrist; often time the end result is in the fact that prescriptions upon … More Saffron: Natural Options for Treating Depression.
786. That saying that we are used to hearing…”An apple a day keeps the doctor away” is true in so many ways, and for many reasons that Nutritionist and Scientist are just starting to figure out. What many in the scientific community dismissed as simple “Mother Wit” are just now coming to terms with these … More Phytochemcials: Evolutions in the Plant Kingdom.