Almost every path of healing has it’s Arch Nemesis. For exercise it would be the lack of movement; for mindfulness it would be the lack of being able to live in the present moment also known as unconsciousness. And like these two disciplines, Nutrition also has it’s arch nemesis as well otherwise known as: ‘Acidosis’. … More Why Consistent Acid Forming Diets are Slowly Crippling Us.
“The All-Merciful has taught the Qur’an. He created man and He taught him the explanation. The sun and the moon to a reckoning, and the stars and trees bow themselves; and heaven – He raised it up and set the balance. Transgress not in the balance, and weigh with justice, and skimp not inthe balance. … More Guardians of the Natural Order: On Animals. The Environment. The Progression of Humankind.
786. The term “Let Food be Thy Medicine and Medicine be Thy Food” could not hit any harder, especially when it comes to the present discussion related to Cancer and our present state of nutrition and health. I do understand that venturing into this discussion may be touchy due to the fact that we have … More Vitamin B-17: The Greatest Cover Up in the History of Cancer.
786. Do you remember the days of Saturday Morning cartoons and pulling up with your favorite snack to watch your favorite Superhero go into action mode again? The writer most certainly does and can only wonder what happens to the human perception of strength and power as one grows old over the years. Well now … More Becoming Superhuman through Nutrition and Mindfulness.
786. As this time of year is approaching, many around the world are preparing for the month of Ramadan in order to fast for 30 days from sunrise to sunset as path of spiritual renewal and a complete cleansing of all of the bodily functions. But while this installment is not necessarily about the fast … More The Hygienic Fast: Healing for a Lifetime.
786. Often times in the quest for trying to keep up with the latest juicing trend or latest discovery as to what the new Superfood catch phrase is for the week, it is very easy to forget the simple ways that you can keep your body and your mind healthy on a consistent basis. … More Apples to Apples: Back to Good Nutrition Basics.
One of the main questions that we are often asked to us as Holistic Nutritionist and practitioners is “What makes Holistic Nutrition different from just practicing good nutrition? Why not just be a standard nutritionist and or dietitian?” Valid questions indeed, which prompts a discussion to show what sets the Holistic Nutrition and Healing Arts … More Vital Life Force: The Energy Also Present in Our Foods.
Up until now, there may have been a possibility that many of us had probably never heard or knew of the fact that about 50 million Americans are infected with and carry an array of worms and or protozoans in their body each year. And about every year in the United States only about … More The issue of Parasites and your Health.
786. This year the Natures First Team was fortunate and able to visit this year’s Conscious Life Expo which was held in Los Angeles. Holistic Practitioners, Naturopaths, Community Activist and visionaries all gathered this weekend to explore and examine the present state of health, well being and the emergence of a major shift in consciousness … More Natures First Path Team visits the Conscious Life Expo.
If you have ever come across a bad brains record or know of the well known book: “Think and Grow Rich” by Napoleon Hill then this concept isn’t totally foreign to you. Having knowledge of this topic while overall is good but actually knowing how it affects the overall health and nutrition of your body … More Positive Mental Attitude and Complete Body Nutrition.